For diehard fans, wearing Dallas Cowboys jerseys isn’t just a fashion statement, it’s a badge of honor. These jerseys represent the spirit of the team, the energy of the game, and the loyalty of the fans. In this ultimate guide, we’ll take you through some of the top Dallas Cowboys Jerseys that you, as a fan, must have in your collection.
Table of Content
- A Brief History of Dallas Cowboys Jerseys
- Top Dallas Cowboys Jerseys
- Selecting the Perfect Dallas Cowboys Jerseys
- Taking Care of Your Dallas Cowboys Jerseys
- Where to Buy Dallas Cowboys Jerseys
A Brief History of Dallas Cowboys Jerseys
The Dallas Cowboys, fondly referred to as “America’s Team”, have a rich history that is reflected in their jerseys. The team’s traditional colors- navy blue, silver, and white, have been the staple look for the Cowboys since they came into existence in 1960. The iconic star logo on the jersey represents the Lone Star State and is a symbol of Texas pride.
The Cowboys’ jerseys have undergone minor changes over the years. From the classic Roger Staubach era jerseys to the modern Dak Prescott jerseys, each one tells a story and captures a piece of the Cowboys’ legacy.
Top Dallas Cowboys Jerseys
Picking the top Dallas Cowboys jerseys is subjective and largely depends on the era and player you identify with the most. However, some jerseys are universally loved and cherished by the fans.
1. Roger Staubach’s #12 Jersey: Known as “Captain America”, Staubach led the Cowboys to two Super Bowl victories. His #12 jersey is a classic and a must-have for any serious fan.
2. Emmitt Smith’s #22 Jersey: As the NFL’s all-time leading rusher, Smith’s #22 jersey is iconic and represents the Cowboys’ successful run in the 90s.
3. Troy Aikman’s #8 Jersey: Aikman was the quarterback during the Cowboys’ dynasty years in the ’90s. His #8 jersey is synonymous with success and glory.
4. Dez Bryant’s #88 Jersey: Bryant’s #88 jersey captures the modern era of the Cowboys. He was a fan favorite and one of the best wide receivers in the team’s history.
5. Dak Prescott’s #4 Jersey: The current quarterback of the Cowboys, Prescott’s #4 jersey is popular among the new generation of fans.
Selecting the Perfect Dallas Cowboys Jerseys
When selecting Dallas Cowboys jerseys, consider the player and era you want to represent. If you’re a fan of the classic Cowboys era, a Staubach or Smith jersey would be perfect. For fans of the modern era, a Prescott or Bryant jersey would be a great choice.
Also, consider the fit and comfort. NFL jerseys come in different sizes and styles, including men’s, women’s, and youth sizes. Make sure to choose a jersey that fits you well and is comfortable to wear.
Finally, consider the color. Cowboys jerseys come in their traditional colors of navy blue, silver, and white, and each color has its significance and appeal.
Taking Care of Your Dallas Cowboys Jerseys
Taking care of your Dallas Cowboys jerseys will ensure they last long and stay in good condition. Always follow the care instructions on the label. Typically, it’s best to hand wash or machine wash in cold water and air dry. Avoid ironing directly on the numbers or logos as it can cause damage.
Store your jerseys in a cool, dry place, and avoid folding them to prevent creases. If you want to display your jerseys, consider framing them to protect from dust and sunlight.
Where to Buy Dallas Cowboys Jerseys
Official Dallas Cowboys jerseys are available at the NFL Shop and the Cowboys’ official online store. You can also find authentic jerseys at sporting goods stores and online retailers like Amazon and eBay. Always make sure to buy from reputable sellers to ensure you’re getting an authentic product.
Whether you’re a lifelong fan or a recent convert, owning Dallas Cowboys jerseys is an integral part of supporting the team. From representing your favorite player to carrying a piece of the Cowboys’ history, these jerseys are more than just apparel, they’re a symbol of your loyalty and passion. So, choose your jersey wisely, take good care of it, and wear it with pride.